• Dr. Israr Ahmad is a world-renowned Islamic thinker and scholar from Pakistan. He is known
to many by his
Lectures and Quranic
Lessons through audio/video tapes available around the world,
also through his books on
various important Islamic topics.
• He gave up his medical practice in 1970 and since then
he has devoted his life for the study and teaching
• Founder of “Markazi Anjuman Khuddam-Ul-Qur’an”,
• Completed his MBBS FROM King Edward Medical College in
• From 1952-53 he was Nazim-e-A’la
of Islamic Jamiat-e-Talaba, and in 1954 he joined Jamat- e-Islami.
He however disassociated from it in 1957.
• Completed his MA in Islamic Studies in 1965 from Karachi
• In 1972 he founded Markazi Anjuman Khuddam-Ul-Qur’an
The sole aim before The Markazi Anjuman
is to disseminate and propagate the knowledge and wisdom of The
• In 1975 he founded Tanzeem-e-Islami for establishing Deen
through a truly revolutionary process derived
the Seerah of the Prophet Mohammed (SAS).
• Markazi Anjuman Khuddam Ul Qur’an Academy,
36-K Model Town, Lahore 54700, Pakistan Tel: 5869501
• Postal Address : Markazi Anjuman Khuddam Ul Qur’an
Quran Academy, 36-K Model Town, Lahore 54700,
Pakistan Tel: 5869501 * Fax: 5834000
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org